You’ve probably heard for some time now that you need a digital strategy, but what does that mean? There can be many facets to developing a strategy. Really though, you only need to grasp a few key ideas to establish your mindset and focus first on the aspects that are most important to you and…
Sometimes creating in the digital heritage space can feel lonely, if not thankless. It has always been challenging but it has been especially true in the COVID era. Virtual meetings have been a coping mechanism, but there’s nothing like being in the same room together while the ideas flow. As we seek to find a…
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
- Digital heritage pros share top tips for developing strategy
- Toolkit for developing a community of digital history makers with your own GLAM Cyber Cafe’
- A guide to my heritage Twitter Lists, developed over the past decade.
- A tech guy adopts e-ink thinking and decimates his home electronics … here’s what manifested.
- Timelapse Toolkit for Cultural Sites: 9 Ideas + Tools
- Dark times and leaps of faith
- Case Study: Yours Truly, an interactive archives project
- Natchitoches Historic Foundation: Community-Based Preservation Nonprofit
- Information Technology: The less-fun, crucially important foundation of digital heritage evolution
- Heritage Education: A national model for instilling cultural stewardship